Each applicant, including accompanying children must complete, date and sign their own Application for a temporary resident visa (IMM 5257)
· Each applicant over the age of 18 years must complete their own Family Information form (IMM 5645)
Each applicant must provide 2 passport photographs taken in the past 6 months and print the name and date on the back
· Each applicant must pay the non-refundable processing fee of CAD75.00 (single entry) or CAD150.00 (multiple entry)
· You must show that you are a citizen or lawfully admitted to your country of residence e.g. study permit, work permit
· Each applicant’s passport must have a minimum of 2 blank visa pages
· Photographs must be accompanied by a copy of the passport bio-data page (i.e. the page with name, photo etc.)
· Explain the purpose of your trip – details of your itinerary in Canada, provisional travel arrangements (airline or hotel booking), Invitation letter, Conference registration, Letter from employer
· You must have proof of sufficient funds to cover expenses for the duration of your trip, copies of bank statements or bank book covering the past 6 months, additional information such as pay slips, proof of property ownership, pension etc.
*If you are not paying or your own trip, indicate how your trip will be funded e.g. parents’ bank statements, letter from employer covering costs etc.
** If you are staying over 6 months you will require a medical examination
*** The embassy may request a Police Certificate
MyKind Of Travel offers
· Visa assistance
· air fare to Trinidad
· airfare to Canada
· Courier visaapplication to Trinidad
The company, locatedin the Lamar Building on Bridge Street and Baywalk Mall Rodney Bay, may also becontacted at 453-2927 or 452-8495.