The Forestry Department along with the St. Lucia National Trust is putting together another tree planting on 17th June 2012.
The activity starts at 9am at the following five sites:
– Soufriere Range: Canaries River.(Canaries Bridge)
– Millet Range: Roseau River (Belle Air Community Centre)
– Quillese Range: Black Bay Bridge (Next to Heineken Bar)
– Northern Range: Boguis Bridge
– Dennery Range: Belle Fashion Building (Anse Kannot)
Please contact any of the following if you would like to participate! Lucian Aid Foundation – 4601837 RISE (St. Lucia) Inc. – 451-7473 St. Lucia National Trust – 4537656