At this time every year a day is set aside to celebrate the strong, dedicated, model women among us – our mothers. Mothers have nurtured and shaped our communities and country from the existence of this planet. You have unselfishly shared your love, talent, energies and expertise with our children and all you have come into contact with. Your natural instinct to care and protect have driven you to take on additional responsibilities in our schools, churches and communities. I encourage you to continue to be an inspiration to all you make contact with.
· Be the first teachers of your children on spiritual matters, on morals and manners;I urge you to:
· Be the undisputed source of support and comfort at all times;
· Be the champion and protector;
· Be the source of love, strength and inspiration; and
· Discipline when necessary and praise often.
Today is your day; a day to celebrate who you are and what you have contributed. It is a day to relax, enjoy life and give thanks and praise to the Almighty God for His mercies and love.
I assure you that we will continue to appreciate and acknowledge you. We will continue to celebrate, protect and love you.
HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY!!